Friday, February 12, 2010

Welcome to Free Mobibooks!

I am an avid reader of ebooks in Mobipocket format. MobiPocket Reader is the most popular and also the most advanced among the mobile eBook applications. Mobipocket ebooks in prc and mobibook format are highly compressed and Mobipocket supports a wide variety of mobile devices including Symbian OS, Palm OS, Windows Mobile, Blackberry and a host of dedicated ePpaer devices like iliad and Cybook.
I use MobiPocket Reader to read most ebooks on my laptop and I have come to a firm conclusion that it’s the best ebook reader for smartphones out there. It works seamlessly in my Nokia N95 and Mobipocket ebooks can also be synchronized between the computer and reading device.
I will be posting exciting Mobipocket ebooks and dictionaries in prc and mobibook format from time to time on this site, so bookmark this site and make sure you visit it regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment